Review : Innisfree Eco Safety Perfect Sunblock SPF50+ PA+++ 50ml

by - Thursday, September 15, 2016



My skincare routine has pretty much changed for the past few months. I have incorporated several acids into my skincare regime to treat my acne scars and hyperpigmentations. Therefore my skin is now more sensitive towards sunlight and a sun protection is a must for me everytime I get out of the house, even if it is for only 5 minutes.

I got this Innisfree Eco Safety Perfect Sunblock with SPF50 after watching a vlog review from one of my favourite beauty guru, joankeem on Youtube. She swears by this sunblock and totally sold me on her thoughts about it. What I really like about this sunblock is that it has such high SPF and PA protection. So I know I am gonna be well protected from the harmful rays outside.



This sunblock claims to be moisturizing and long lasting on the skin. I have pretty oily skin, but this sunblock sits pretty well on the skin. It does help in controlling the oil production on my T-Zone. Usually I will get pretty oily on the T-Zone during the noon, but with this sunblock, the oil production is minimal. Therefore I think it will work great as a makeup base too, if you have a combination to oily skin.



The texture of it is like a really thick cream, but it is not hard to be absorbed into the skin and it is not sticky. It does leave a slight white cast, so if you're not a fan of that, this might not be the one for you. But to me it's not anything crazy, I can still go out with just the sunblock on my face and I do not look like a ghost or anything. The white cast will settle down after a few minutes. The scent is nothing chemically or crazy, I actually quite like it. Most importantly, it works!

Pros :

  • Light smell
  • Non sticky
  • Moisturizing
  • Long lasting
  • Affordable
Cons :
  • Leaves a slight white cast
Rate : 3.8/5

You May Also Like

0 comments