#AltheaTurns1 Haul and Review

by - Wednesday, July 20, 2016



Happy Birthday Althea! In collaboration with Malaysian Bloggers, Althea had contacted us to give out this wonderful #AltheaTurns1 package for their birthday shoutout so thank you so much to the Althea Team! I am so excited to share with you guys the products that I got to pick.


This is going to be the third Althea box that I have in my collection. I have already purchased a few times from them and as usual, everything came in perfectly. The items are wrapped in bubble wrappers and packaged inside this beautiful high quality box. There will never be too much of pink!

1. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask


I've been meaning to try out this water sleeping mask from Laneige for the longest time because it is so hyped about. The name itself is self explanatory, you should put this on and sleep with it. It promises to deliver hydrated and brighter skin when you wake up in the morning. I've already tried this a few times and I am soooo in loved with it! I am not sure about the brightening department but I do woke up with hydrated, soft and plumped skin. Makeup goes on easily after that so this is going to be a must have for me. Plus it comes with a spatula which is very handy and hygienic. Recommended!

Original Price : RM115
Althea Price : RM77

2. Etude House Rosy Lip Tint in Tea Rose 



This Etude House lip tint is very interesting because the finish is matte. That is very rare in the K-beauty products since the matte lip products are more popular in the western. You can do gradient lips or full on lips with this. I personally love to use it fully on my lips. The color that I got is Tea Rose which is a muted pink so it is like my lips but better type of lip color. It doesn't last very long and will wear off after a meal so reapplication is needed. 

Original Price : RM49
Althea Price : RM29

3. Tony Moly Backgel Eyeliner in Black




I haven't been using gel eyeliner for quite a long time so I went ahead and choose this to get used with gel eyeliner again. The pigmentation is not super black but girl, it lasts on the lid! Once it is set, it doesn't budge, it doesn't move. This is also good for tightlining to get that fuller lashes look as pencils formulation can sometimes be too hard. This eyeliner comes with its own brush that you can take off from the lid. It's great because then you don't have to carry a separate eyeliner brush to travel with. 

Original Price : RM31
Althea Price : RM17

4. Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack in Volcanic Clay


This capsule recipe pack from Innisfree is so cute! It comes with 10ml of product and you can choose a variety one according to your skin needs. I'm pretty sure that this is going to last for more than one use. I just got the volcanic clay one because I love using clay masks to draw out the impurities from my skin. I wonder this is actually similar to their very popular Jeju Volcanic Clay Mask. I haven't got the chance to use this one yet as I still have other clay masks that I have to use up first. There are also other types to choose from which are Aloe, Canola Honey, Green Tea, Tea Tree, and Seaweed. 

Original Price : RM23
Althea Price : RM7

P/S : They are having a clearance on this one for only RM3.50! So you're better hurry!!

5. Nella Snow White Oneday Whitener Lotion (40ml) 



This one actually belongs to my sis. It is a quick whitening and brightening lotion that will last for the whole day. She said that it really works and that she loves it! I haven't try it yet to so I can't give my verdict about this product. 

Original Price : RM59
Althea Price : RM30

6. It's My Eyebrow Brush 



Althea also carries out It's My brushes and puffs and omg, they are super inexpensive! This one that I got is an eyebrow brush and it only costs RM5! *Jawdrops* The quality is actually pretty good and I have been using this in my makeup routine. Very easy to work with and the bristles are pretty dense. The bristles are made up of artificial wool and the handle is from aluminium and wood. For the price, it's totally worth it.

7. DIY Party Kit


If you make your purchase on 20/7/16 onwards you will be able to receive a DIY Party Kit that you can use to enter their Instagram contest. I have already decorated mine. You can read my previous post here to know how you can win amazing prizes for the contest! 

Thank you Althea and have a Happy Birthday! 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. laneige yg no 1 tu mmg impian saya nak beli dari dulu. tp tgh tenangkan diri nak bagi jerawat dgn scars surut dulu baru nak fikir nak beli ke tak, ehehe..

    do you have any recommendations for bb cream yg ada spf? especially utk org yg acne prone skin, ni klu sis anda informations la, I would really love to know :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is in everybody's wish list lol!

      I have an oily and sometimes acne prone too, but my favourite bb cream so far is the Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB cream from Etude House. Ada SPF30 with PA++. For someone with oily skin like me, dia memang tahan lama on my skin and the coverage is superb too. I have a lot of acne scars but bila I guna that bb cream, i need less concealer to cover them. And yang paling penting, dia tak clog my pores unlike a lot of other bb creams I tried. But everyone's skin is different so I suggest maybe you can ask a sample from any Etude House counter to try first, they should have it :D

      Delete