Review : Biore Mild Cleansing Liquid

by - Monday, June 27, 2016




Since I have an oily skin, I prefer to use a water based products for my skin and that includes makeup remover. I tried Bioderma before and love it so much, but it hurts the pocket a little, being a makeup remover. So I off to find another option from the drugstore.

This one by Biore, I wouldn't say it's a replacement for the Bioderma. It is nowhere near the Bioderma in terms of the consistency. But it is still a water based makeup remover, hence what intrigued me to try it. It claims to be quick and gentle to remove even waterproof mascara and foundation and contains 1/3 Beauty Moisture Essence that leaves skin soft and smooth after use.


True to its name, it has an interesting texture of a liquid. The first time I pumped it out I was disappointed as I thought it was oily but turns out it is not. It has a consistency of an oil, but it does not feel oily at all on the skin. I usually use 2 pumps for my whole face.


For the cleansing test i use Silkygirl Lash Prism Mascara, In2it Liquid Liner, Essence Lipstick and Revlon Colorstay Foundation


This is what happened after a good 30 seconds of gentle massage of the product. I am sorry if this grosses you out lol! But as you can see, it takes off all the makeup products very well except for the waterproof mascara. Note that I do not use any pressure at all during the massage.


And then I further rubbed the liquid under running water, and it turns into a milky consistency which makes it very easy to rinse off. It removes the liner, lipstick and foundation very well, but there is bits of mascara left on my hand. 

And yes, it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth after rinse. Unfortunately I do not find this gentle enough for my eyes because it stings my eyes a little if it gets into my eyes. So I usually use a separate makeup remover for my eye areas. For RM32, I think it is a good face makeup remover. You can find this at any drugstore like Watsons, Guardian, and even SaSa.

Pros :

  • Removes face makeup gently and fastly
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Affordable
Cons :
  • Stings on the eyes
  • Does not remove waterproof mascara well

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Woww, I dont wear make up but if I ever wear them, mybe I'll buy ehehe..


    Srslyy, your blog needs more recognition! Worry not, I'll be yr loyal reader, keep reviewing beauty stuffs, cause I love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! That is so sweet of you and your comment really uplift my mood for today. It sure is not easy to gain recognition that fast, but sure! I'll keep on posting for my readers. Thank you for your support! :D

      Delete