Review : Good Virtues Co. Helpful & Delightful Hair Serum

by - Wednesday, August 26, 2015

I'm always on search for a good hair serum for the dry ends of my hair but ended up always being disappointed with what I bought. It's a different case with this one.

I picked up this hair serum randomly from Watsons counter a week ago when I was running out of my Etude House Silk Scarf Hair Serum. ( Which I did not really enjoy) And to my surprise, I'm quite liking it considering that it is really cheap as well. It costed me around RM15 for this 100ml bottle.


What attracts me the most on the packaging is the claim that it is free from Mineral Oil, Parabens and Synthetic colorants! Those ingredients can be damaging to your lovely locks.Plus, they don't do test on animal. That is a huge bonus for an animal lover like me. But as you can see from the ingredients listed, it's not 100% made from natural ingredients. 


And it got such a cute bottle too, i'm in love.

 The consistency of this serum is very runny, almost like an oil but it is not greasy on the hand and hair. My hair absorbs this serum really quickly. It smells really good too. This serum contains Black Seed, also known as Habbatus Sauda that is well known for its plenty healthy benefits. Google it! Usually I can't really stand the scent of Black Seed, but this product somehow makes me want to smell my hair every seconds. It's really sweet!

I usually only use half of a pump of this serum. One pump is too much for my mid length hair. It significantly reduces frizziness and dryness of my hair. The effect also lasts for all day. Sometimes will apply this serum before bed and I'll wake up with soft, frizz-free, easy-to-manage hair, That's why I love it so much.


Pros : 
  • Very affordable
  • Controls frizz
  • Reduce dryness
  • Smells good
  • Makes your hair really soft
Cons :
  • Non so far
Will I repurchase? 
Definitely!

You May Also Like

0 comments